1. Satan is crafty, tricky, and comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Christ came that we might have life more abundantly. (John 10:10). I Peter 5:8, he wants to devour us. He wants to sift us as wheat vs 32.
2. Jesus has prayed that Peter's faith will not fail.
3. When he waivers in his faith, Jesus restores him.
4. If we deny Jesus, he is merciful and will forgive us when we repent of our sins.
5. Peter encourages everyone through his encounter with Satan that Jesus will pray for us, restore us, give us a testament, he will never leave us nor forsake us and he will allow us to convert and strengthen others! The devil thought he had me,
Glory be to God!