Ladies and Gentlemen – It is time to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Hopkins. 150 years!!! Think about that for a second. Hopkins had been around longer than Facebook, or the iPad. Hopkins has been here spreading the word for God longer than Apple, GM or IBM have been around. Thru good times and bad Hopkins has been an anchor in the Asheville community.
“Celebrating 150 Years of Christian Ministry”
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 31, 2018
• 7pm – Meet and Greet at Hopkins Chapel AM.E. Zion Church
Light refreshments will be served.
Saturday, September 1, 2018
• 6:00pm – Banquet at YMI Cultural Center
Guest Speaker will be Buncombe County Commissioner Alfred Whitesides, Jr.
Sunday, September 2, 2018
• 9:15 AM – Sunday School
• 10:30 AM – Morning Worship Service
• 1:00 PM – Church Family Dinner
• 4:00 PM – Church 150th Anniversary Celebration Service
Our goal is to raise $50,000 and we are asking for your support by either:
• Purchasing an ad in our souvenir booklet. See attached ad sheet.
• Offering Patron support with name listed in souvenir booklet.
Legacy Level Patron $1000 and up
Gold Level Patron $500 and $999
Silver Level Patron $300- $499
Bronze Level Patron $150 – $299
*Deadline for Ads and Patrons is Wednesday, August 1, 2018